If you’re looking for something to do for Father’s Day, we’ve got a great idea. In fact, we hear it’s a Father’s Day weekend tradition! Why not visit the Strategic Command and Aerospace Museum (SAC) Father’s Day Classic Car Show on June 18-19. This year, the Aerospace Museum is partnering with Speedway Motors’ Museum of American Speed.
This annual fundraiser for the SAC museum will feature American-made cars that highlight nearly 90 years of engineering and innovation. As always, the cars will be parked inside the Aerospace Museum, alongside an exciting collection of aviation and aerospace artifacts. Help recognize the best of the best with a People’s Choice Award, Kid’s Choice Award, as well as a Car Class Champion, all voted on by guests!
CLICK HERE TO JOIN!
Dates to remember:
Monday, April 18: “Early Bird” registration opens ($25.00 per vehicle).
Wednesday, May 18: Increase in registration fees ($35.00 per vehicle).
Friday, June 3: Closing of registrations.
Saturday, June 18 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, June 19 – 2:00 p.m. (Price)
Sunday, June 19 – 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Please note that the Father’s Day Classic Car Show will ONLY feature vehicles made in the United States.
- Brass (1900 – 1915)
- Vintage (1916 – 1924)
- Classic (1925 – 1948)
- Post-war (1949 – 1970)
- Modern (1971 – 1992)
CLASSES OF VEHICLES (for each CATEGORY/ERA):
- STOCK classes will be allowed 3 changes ONLY and all entries will be subject to review
- LOADING: Friday June 17 between 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- LOADING: Sunday June 19 between 3:00 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Vehicles must remain at the Museum for the duration of our two-day event, June 18-19, 2022.
- In order for us to park vehicles safely and efficiently, we ask all participants to respect this schedule.
MOTOR SHOW PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE:
- (2) FREE +1 car owner weekend passes.
- (2) Complimentary simulator passes.
- 20% off all purchases at SAC Lunch Café and/or Gift Shop (does not include sale items).