The Skoda Kushaq, Volkswagen Taigun, Hyundai i20 N-Line and even the Tata Nexon EV are under consideration.
Peepo BHPian recently shared this with other enthusiasts.
We are looking for an automatic hatchback or crossover to replace our 11 year old Nissan Micra. We are currently looking for the Jazz, the Kushaq / Taigun 1.0L, the i20 n-line and the Nexon EV. I don’t think my dad would be open to a used car, but suggests one anyway.
- We loved the Kushaq’s ventilated seats, do other cars offer it?
- Would there be a way to remove the red accents from the interior and exterior of the i20 N line? I am thinking of black wraps, how much would it cost?
- The rear seats of the Polo GT are unbearable. Even though we have a corolla for traveling long distances, the rear seats will be frequently used for short journeys.
- I don’t like the Seltos’ branding, regardless of the safety rating.
- The budget is flexible up to 25L.
- I find the Nexon EV to be overpriced for what it is.
- Do not consider MG Astor / ZS / Hector due to Chinese ownership as well as digital gadgets such as AI and voice assistant.
Please suggest a car from above or any car you think we could address our concerns.
Here is what BHPian IshaanIan had to say about it:
Have you tested the S-Cross? Take a test drive. It is spacious, well behaved to drive, robust and relatively inexpensive. Perfect hitting car, I imagine.
Check out BHPian’s reviews for more ideas and information.